The Delhi Improvement Authority (DDA) will on Saturday launch its 2021 housing scheme for the sale of 1,354 flats, largely within the Excessive-Revenue Group (HIG) and Center-Revenue Group (MIG) classes.
The method of purposes, funds, and issuance of possession letters for the scheme can be achieved on-line by means of the AWAAS software program and purposes will stay lively till February 16, 2021, the authority stated. The scheme is linked to the credit-linked subsidy scheme underneath the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Housing for All (City).
Right here is all it’s essential know concerning the scheme:
– Out of the entire 1,354 flats up on the market, 230 are HIG in Dwarka and Vasant Kunj, and 704 are MIG class flats in Jasola and Dwarka.
– As many as 275 flats in Manglapuri, Dwarka, have been earmarked for the economically weaker sections. The remaining are Low-Revenue Group class flats in Rohini.
– The three-bedroom HIG flats in Jasola are priced at Rs2.1 crore. Earlier than this, the most expensive DDA flats had been price Rs1.7 crore within the HIG class and had been bought in Vasant Kunj in 2019.
– The 2021 scheme comes after three unsuccessful housing schemes, and the DDA has excessive hopes from it. The flats a part of the scheme this 12 months are spacious, and positioned in well-connected areas.
– The authority had put 18,000 flats on sale in 2019, nevertheless it was compelled to scale back the quantity to 10,294 because the scheme didn’t get the specified response. The authority obtained 45,012 purposes however might promote solely eight,438 flats and round 6,000 flats have been returned, a senior official instructed HT.