Tragedy caught a teen right here on Thursday when he was electrocuted after climbing atop a items practice to click on a selfie, police mentioned.
In keeping with police, 15 year-old M Ganeshwar was the son of a state authorities high quality inspector who was inspecting meals grains transported right here by a items practice on the railway junction right here.
The boy, who had accompanied his father, climbed on the practice on a special platform, blind to the excessive rigidity wire operating above, to click on an image of his self.
He got here in touch with the stay wire with 25,000 volts and died immediately, police mentioned.
His physique was despatched for a put up mortem.