Odisha couple charred to loss of life from range fireplace whereas making tea – india information

2020/10 16 10:10

A middle-aged couple from western Odisha district of Jharsuguda was charred to loss of life on Friday morning, when the 40-year-old spouse’s garments caught fireplace whereas she was lighting a coal-fired range inside their home.

Police officers in Jharsuguda mentioned 40-years-old Geeta Das of Rampur village beneath Brajrajnagar police station space was lighting up the range for making tea when her saree by accident caught fireplace. Although she pushed the range away in an try to avoid wasting herself, the hearth had engulfed her physique by then.

Jharsuguda SP Rahul PR mentioned Geeta’s husband Giribara (47) went to rescue her and was badly burnt too. The couple died on the spot. Later, the hearth unfold additional, turning a number of home items to ashes.


Supply hyperlink

--CopyRights: http://newsrepair.in/index.php/2020/10/16/odisha-couple-charred-to-loss-of-life-from-range-fireplace-whereas-making-tea-india-information/

Leave a Reply

Welcome (Toggle)

(required)